Hotel Paris Gare de Lyon
Welcome to the Hôtel Aurore, a 3-star establishment to be discovered in the heart of Paris. In the 12th arrondissement of the French capital, we welcome you in our hotel standing just opposite Gare de Lyon railway station, with excellent transport links. There are numerous public transport options near the Hôtel Aurore, including the RER express train line direct to Disneyland® Paris, the metro and buses.
Our 3-star hotel has 28 air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms with capacity for up to 5 guests. Lovingly decorated and fully equipped, they offer an ideal place to rest and relax during your business and leisure trips to Paris.
When you stay at the Aurore Hotel you can access the French capital’s many attractions with ease. On foot or by public transport, all of the major sites in Paris are within reach, including the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre and the Trocadéro., which are just minutes away by RER or metro. The 12th arrondissement of Paris is home to many other attractions, such as the Accor Arena, the Opéra Bastille and the Jardin des Plantes, to name but a few, all a few minutes away on foot.
Throughout your stay, our team of day and night receptionists is on hand to guide and advise you, whether you want to book a show, a table, a taxi or another stay at our hotel at the most competitive rate, all with ease and speed!
With an outstanding location, considerate staff, a friendly atmosphere and modern facilities, all the ingredients are here to make your stay in Paris a memorable one. Choose our boutique hotel to discover Parisian life with ease and no stress.
When you choose the Hôtel Aurore, you choose a traditional, family hotel where you will find:
- affordable rates that are accessible for all budgets, whether you are travelling alone, in a group, as a couple or as a family or standing or in a wheelchair
- a round-the-clock reception where you are welcomed with a smile every time you stay;
- a room prepared by a hospitality professional, who will take care to ensure that your room and bathroom is clean, ventilated and well looked after;
- enjoy a delicious hot buffet breakfast;
- high quality service, pleasant conditions for your leisure and business trips and a team that listens to your needs.
We care for people and the planet:
- gentle and non-allergenic cleaning products, both for our teams and you, our guests;
- we have provided drinking fountains in the corridors to reduce the use of plastic water bottles;
- our courtesy trays are served with non-plastic glasses and spoons;
Easter and Christmas are celebrated with chocolates sourced from our official supplier: ESAT de Retiers, in Ille-et-Vilaine, which provides jobs for disabled people.
Facilities & Services
comfort & design
Our special offers